YOU THINK YOU GOT IT TOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolfan

Imagine a place where you offer "name your price" and you fail to find one person, just one qualified person. Even worse, everyone who calls back......no speakey English. Add taking two hours to cross town and the rudest people on earth and you my friend, have a place called Miami. One foot out the door......55 and older communities are looking better and better. LOL

stevenje

Imagine a place where you offer "name your price" and you fail to find one person, just one qualified person. Even worse, everyone who calls back......no speakey English. Add taking two hours to cross town and the rudest people on earth and you my friend, have a place called Miami. One foot out the door......55 and older communities are looking better and better. LOL

Life is short. Maybe it is time to move on to the the next phase of your life. :)

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Um...ok? :huh:
be gentle. he's having a craigslist moment.

i was gonna suggest he call the hall for his staffing
needs, but then found it's located in Reddick, Florida.

then i found out miami local 222 is located there,
and figured it's a bad omen. he's got enough problems.

hey! i didn't make that up.

Last edited by a moderator:

GUNNING

Craigslist moment...

Craigslist moment...

be gentle. he's having a craigslist moment.

i was gonna suggest he call the hall for his staffing
needs, but then found it's located in Reddick, Florida.

then i found out miami local 222 is located there,
and figured it's a bad omen. he's got enough problems.

hey! i didn't make that up.

Craigslist is a cesspool of adds. It is slowing down here in FL since the elections. Locally the commercial work is booming with shoddy work. I ran into someone that was redoing the new Walmart parking lot conduit after the lot was paved and the store open. The dollar faucet got turned off about 2 months ago hear in Central Fl. It is cyclic. A normal year 20 years ago it was get busy around April 15. Now its every 4 years 9 months before the national elections. There are handymen services all over town. Any carpenter with a tube of caulk and a saw becomes a home inspector with an estimate. The only calls I get for service work are the ones that have already been installed wrong, again, and they cant figure it out did not get paid and are ghosts. It is those HGTV shows that real estate agents are trying to package and sell. They are the new "contractors." New housing is a loss leader when the utilities is not available to hook up the house because the developer did not include that in his buildout. Lots of opportunities but no money up here.

Dolfan

I'm going trolling for grouper in the morning. Next year, I may try harder to get better help, more qualified help, maybe a journeyman......wow, do they still exist? :lol: Ten years on 1/7/17. I know just a tad bit more today than I did back then. Best thing I ever did. I would suggest to anyone with an attitude as bad as mine, to work for themselves instead of making an employers life miserable. LOL Merry Christmas and Festivus to all of you guys and your family and stay warm. It's warm outside....had to through that in.:p

mgookin

I'm going trolling for grouper in the morning. Next year, I may try harder to get better help, more qualified help, maybe a journeyman......wow, do they still exist? :lol: Ten years on 1/7/17. I know just a tad bit more today than I did back then. Best thing I ever did. I would suggest to anyone with an attitude as bad as mine, to work for themselves instead of making an employers life miserable. LOL Merry Christmas and Festivus to all of you guys and your family and stay warm. It's warm outside....had to through that in.:p

Downriggers? Planers? Or shallow reef?

Status
Not open for further replies.