Attic Wiring Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
Pierre C Belarge said:
Wait a minute. I spent 8 very rough hours in a plane going over some of the roughest turbulence since I have been flying. The plane was canting and dropping and bouncing. It may take me weeks to recover...I pity the poor fool who calls me for inspections until I recover.......;) :grin: :D

I don't know about you but my rear end can't stay in a seat that long without it being a real pain in the a==. :grin:

acrwc10 said:
I don't know about you but my rear end can't stay in a seat that long without it being a real pain in the a==. :grin:

I like to do three things on long plane rides. Sleep, Read, and look out the window. I always get a window seat. I love the take off and landing - viewing whatever I can see out the window, it never ceases to amaze me.

On this trip though, the window view provided me with a frightening experience.
When we were canting and droping/bouncing...I saw the wing flexing alot...more than I thought would be possible. It made me so nervous, that I slid the cover over the window so I could not see it. But...like a horror movie, I kept opening the window slide to look at the wing...:grin: Pain has no limits sometimes.
And yes, my butt does get sore as well.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
forman400b said:
Having not doing much residential, could someone show an example of how one of those running board thigamajiggies protects the nm?

Thanks

Basically you would nail a couple of 2x4's so that the romex is seated between the boards. As long as the boards extend past the depth of the cable then it would protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.