Just a Little Reassurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strahan

That got everyone's attention! Relax I'm planning on creating access points just not sure what I want to use I like your idea Larry. Oh yea I don't sleep at night I sleep during the day and I sleep just fine because I don't do that shotty work just burns my*ss once again have to clean up after someone who obvious didn't know what they were doing!!

Strahan

As stated earlier I am in thre process of fixing this problem of accessibility of the j-boxes, but this brings up a good point probably for another thread. When I bought this house there was an inspection done and obviously I nor the inspector knew the j-boxes were there. I don't see anyway of knowing that without tearing *hit apart. Also I was recently invovled with an inspection that was being done on my buddies house. He recently built a small addition on his house and wired it himself which he shouldn't have. All the J-Boxes were installed in the ceiling (floor of the attic which was finished) meaning they were going to be covered once he installed the drywall. The local inspector passed this installation. Now I believe this wonderful state of PA which I know alot of you would agree does some crappy deals I don't agree with. The inspector said this was ok under there local guidelines which I think are bull*hit. I believe I'm correct in saying that the local codes here atleast override the NEC am I correct? Anyhow I told him I totally disagreed and strongly suggested to my buddy he correct the problem. Don't know if he is going to or not but I'm not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.