Personal announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazlo. my prayers are with you . I know this is a tough time for you but hang in there I have no doubt Doctors and prayers will heal you.
:):):):)
I know what you are going through. I have inoperable Melanoma cancer I have had 4 surgery's in last 3 years to remove the cancer in different area areas. I have a small spot about the size of a 50 cent piece in my right lung. I just finished radiation for the lung.

Cameron

Cameron, thanks for the words, I hope your treatment is successful also!:)

masterinbama

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you fighting odds far beyond what the rest of us are fighting.

But be assured you all have some good people here to converse with and we will all keep the prayer lines open.

Good luck, and may the Lord bless and be with you.

Riograndeelectric

Cameron, thanks for the words, I hope your treatment is successful also!:)

Lazlo ,thank you for the kind words. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & happy holidays:)
Thank you fpr all your contributions to this forum. I have learned a lot from this forum and it is guys like you that help to educate us.

I will be going through more surgerys, radation and or infusion thearapys most likely for the rest of my life.
I will never be cancer free this does not worry me as life goes on.
Cameron

hurk27

My prayers are out for you and your family, my hope is this growth is be-nine as it turned out for my sister, after a yearly checkup 5 years ago she was told she had a cancerous growth and that she had 6 months, she went on a spending spree and just about destroyed her life and future thinking life was over, she kept it from us until I found out she acting strange and acting like nothing mattered anymore, I talked her into getting a second opinion at North Western in Chicago and having a bi-op done which I found strange they never did one before telling her that her life was over, well thank God the Bi-op came back negative, and a few of the test this local hospital did were not even correct for the type that was said she had, that was five years ago and her check ups ever since has came back good (or should I say great) she learned a lesson to never take the first answer without getting a more positive test run, I hope and pray the same for you, don't ever give up, live life fully.

Again my My prayers and thoughts go out for you and your family, and my hope is that future test will come back much better.;)

brian john

I am very sorry to hear about your illness, but with a close family, friends, spirituality (of any kind) and modern medicine many obstacles can be overcome.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
I am very sorry to hear about your illness, but with a close family, friends, spirituality (of any kind) and modern medicine many obstacles can be overcome.

That's true, I was told about a year ago I have a weak heart muscle. Dr. told me 15 years ago this was a death sentence. It's not anymore! Hang in there Laszlo!

G._S._Ohm

"A 6cm mass on the right upper lobe and some limph nodes appear to be involved."

I'm not being too successful at putting myself in your shoes. At present I don't take a single prescription medicine.

Joining some forums on cancer may help; at least you'll know what questions to ask, and questions will put the doctors on alert that you are an informed and curious patient.
Get as many jargon words for this as you can. With the Web you can then sort through their meanings to get a clearer picture.

Good luck.

PEDRO ESCOVILLA

to send "best wishes" is a poor choice of words from me. do everyday, something fun you've never done before! white light meditations on that spot, daily, lessen your stress levels, i wont try to 'doctor" you. thats why those guys are doctors. cancer isn't fun, it is however beatable if caught soon enough. i don't know of the md you are seeing, but folks seem to know of him. you may wish to seek alternative treatments as well as conventional treatment. my experience is this, i lost my mom to cancer at 17 (my age), she was 41, and it was too early for her. i sincerely wish you the best in your recovery. be well, my friend

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Lazio I wish you the best. As others have said there is not much we can say to make it easier but the positive attitude that you have is an excellent way to deal with it. Good luck and hopefully they can nip this in the bud. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.