Some Saftey-First Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighWirey

"How do you guys post large pics? The pic I'd like to post is smaller than some here but I still cannot upload it because the file size is too big. I can resize it in Photoshop but the image, at an acceptable size, is too small"

I'd like to know the answer to that question also. Marc Shrunk, via PM, told me to use PhotoBucket. Had issues with them, used KodakGallery instead. Uploaded full sized files as well as resized (to 800x600) jpg files to Kodak. When either size file was downloaded to this forum, each showed up as thumbnails. What gives ??

Perhaps the answer could be added to the forum's FAQs ? I did look before I dug . . .

Could aggravate you gentlemen a lot better if I had full sized pictures

Best Wishes

480sparky

I don't download them to this forum, I keep them on PhotoBucket. I simply link to them from here.

Right click on any of my images, and the choose Properties.

You'll see the URL address of that image something like:

htt?://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/480sparky/hang_on2.jpg

HighWirey

"I don't download them to this forum, I keep them on PhotoBucket. I simply link to them from here.
Right click on any of my images, and the choose properties.
You'll see the URL address of that image something like:
htt?://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/480sparky/hang_on2.jpg'

I did say 'download' to this forum. I should have said 'link'. And yes, I did 'link' the photos to this forum. Soap, but no bubbles . . .

No doubt the problem is dat ole 'PEBCAK'.

Thanx for the reply.

Best Wishes

480sparky

JohnJ0906 said:
Oh, my aching feet...

electricalsafety.jpg

Here is the video where that image came from.

Rampage_Rick

480sparky said:

Here is the video where that image came from.
Staged! In the photo the cabinet door swings open to the left, but in the video it swings right. (Actually the whole door has been flipped. The 3 controls move from the top of the door to the bottom)

That 'ducting' on the wall migrates 3-4 feet as well. In the video it's half the distance from the corner of the room as shown in the photo.

The other errors in continuity are: The toolbox moves from beside the aquarium into the corner of the room, and there are no shoes to be seen in the video (seriously, who drags an aquarium barefoot?)

I'm guessing that the photo was taken after the video, and certain elements adjusted for composure.

ceknight

HighWirey said:
"How do you guys post large pics?

Most internet service accounts come with a generous allotment of "personal web page" space. That personal web space is an ideal place to host your own photos -- just dump them there, and post a link to them in the forum.

DUCKMAN

Rampage_Rick said:
Staged! In the photo the cabinet door swings open to the left, but in the video it swings right. (Actually the whole door has been flipped. The 3 controls move from the top of the door to the bottom)

That 'ducting' on the wall migrates 3-4 feet as well. In the video it's half the distance from the corner of the room as shown in the photo.

The other errors in continuity are: The toolbox moves from beside the aquarium into the corner of the room, and there are no shoes to be seen in the video (seriously, who drags an aquarium barefoot?)

I'm guessing that the photo was taken after the video, and certain elements adjusted for composure.

Either way, I will be opening my OSHA 10 class with that video from now on! I had seen the picture, but never the video.

480sparky

DUCKMAN said:
Either way, I will be opening my OSHA 10 class with that video from now on! I had seen the picture, but never the video.

I actually remember it being a Volkswagen commercial. No kidding.

TVH

Resources

Resources

These fellows are only trying to get a job done on the resources provided to them by their employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.