What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkb

ceknight said:
This isn't in response to anyone in particular, just a reminder: the webmaster did say the upgrade would take several days of tweaking after the initial loading. Let's give him some time to get everything we want where and how we want it before we panic about missing or changed features. Today was just the start of the process.

Webmaster is omniscient and omnibenevolent, he knows our needs well and will tend to them as time allows. :)
IMO This is the best version of the forum yet.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Okay, what does the color of the circle beside our name mean?

Roger

Last edited:

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Green light means the member is online right now.

If the light is out, the member isn't online (in theory). But I warn you, whispering behind someone's back when they're offline is to be avoided... :D

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
georgestolz said:

If the light is out, the member isn't online (in theory). But I warn you, whispering behind someone's back when they're offline is to be avoided... :D

Uhh, yeah, we wouldn't do that. :)

Roger

Minuteman

georgestolz said:

Hey George, i saw your light on - but nobody was home!

electricman2

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
What about the envelope icon in the left column? Some are blue, some are red and some have what looks like letters sticking out.:confused:

paul32

Is it just me, or the smiles to click on the right side of the editing screen show the : p etc for most instead of the graphic. When I click on one it puts a broken image in the text: :p:eek::):(

When I hit preview, it shows the images above. To the right it still has the text symbols. If I switch from WYSIWYG to text and back, the smiles above disappeared from view, but are still there (show up when I preview post again).

Status
Not open for further replies.