What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Still can't find the spell check?
An image that I attached to a post yesterday no longer is displayed in the post?

tkb

What happened to the "Quick Reply".
That was a nice feature

Spellchecker is gone also.

celtic

georgestolz said:
I miss the old "Daily Posts" page, I hope there's a way to activate that feature. If the new method works, great.

I'm lost... :?

celtic said:
ron said:
To find the posts since your last visit, click "View posts since last visit" which is on the top right at the main forum directory.

When I first clicked on that...nothing showed up.
I guess yesterday didn't happen .

....but they do work as soon as someone posts.

celtic

georgestolz said:
I see now.

But it doesn't show the first couple lines of the post? :(

It *should*...ie, this post is on page 4 of 4 pages of posts. If you look to the top of the page, on the left, you will see the title to this post "WHATHAPPENED?'...under that it tells you what page you are on (Goto 1,2,3..etc) Click the page number you want to be at.

Is this what you were looking for?

celtic

georgestolz said:
Perhaps they can soften the blow by letting the rest of us shlubs have avatars... :lol:

Oh the choices....

hungrycalvin.gif

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
celtic said:
Click the page number you want to be at.

No. The last rendition of the forum had a "daily" page, which showed all posts over the past 24 hours or so, with the first sentence or so from the last post on it.

It was handy, because if someone wrote "George, you're a bonehead" at the beginning of a post, and noone jumped in to correct the poster, your eye would be attracted to the post when you were cruising through.

Alas, I reckon that feature is gone. But I dig the new smileys. 8)

celtic

georgestolz said:
celtic said:
Click the page number you want to be at.

No. The last rendition of the forum had a "daily" page, which showed all posts over the past 24 hours or so, with the first sentence or so from the last post on it.

It was handy, because if someone wrote "George, you're a bonehead" at the beginning of a post, and noone jumped in to correct the poster, your eye would be attracted to the post when you were cruising through.

Alas, I reckon that feature is gone. But I dig the new smileys. 8)

I miss that feature, I also missed the ""George, you're a bonehead" post :lol:

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
If I go to a forum and read the new posts, then click the back button to go back to the index page, all of the new post indicators are reset. If that is how it is going to work, I will be spending a lot less time here.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.