This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peter d View Post
    Apparently you don't understand that some of us are working electricians who don't have the time to be on a CMP. Not all of us are paid by the industry and get to travel around the country and be unproductive while participating in CMP activities. So those of us still working full time have far more "time constraints" than you do.
    Oh, that is what it is eh.....Give Me A Break...yeah you workaholic you......Yeah none of us run a large division in a company, do training around the country, teach online courses, also run an electrical company (as I do) and still find time to contribute....your classic excuses. You don't have any CLUE of my time constraints and for that matter, I don't see a lot of PI, PC, and Nitmams from you........So how active are you expect to whine on a forum
    *All code responses are based on the 2017 National Electrical Code®[NEC®]

Comment

Originally posted by mbrooke View Post
      Question. Can the general public vote CMP members out of a position?
      Nope and thank GOD for that due to so many haters in this forum alone....LOL......all folks to make it on the CMP are vetted by the NFPA and vouched for by the association they represent.

Comment

Nice to see someone else affirm what I have been saying all along.

Exactly. A little free market competition would solve this problem right way.
        LOL...get over it....ain't gonna change as those industry FOLKS are your industry experts.

Comment

Apparently you don't understand that some of us are working electricians who don't have the time to be on a CMP. Not all of us are paid by the industry and get to travel around the country and be unproductive while participating in CMP activities. So those of us still working full time have far more "time constraints" than you do.
          OH I should add....maybe you just have Poor Time Management Skills because there are many GREAT fulltime electricians on the code making panels..Such as Scott Harding and many others.

Comment

I believe the time has come...
            Closing the thread !
            At my age, I'm accustomed to restaurants asking me to pay in advance, but now my bank has started sending me their calendar one month at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X