customers comment on Bid. what the

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrysounds

I would be at just under $4000.oo for the bid. And I get it. As a matter of fact I landed 2 this week. If you bid low, you have to work twice as much just to keep up. Try to sell to the people out there that want the high bidders. Same type of person that wants the Caddy. :grin:

VoltageHz

Ditto. Overhead services also free. Lateral or underground services,you pay for.

Usually it's like that around here too, but not always. JCP&L installed a pole on my parents side of the street and ran the underground cable to the meter. All my parents had to do was have the ditch dug and stub up a 10 footer on each side, JCP&L did all the other work for free, including installing a transformer on the pole that only serves my parent's house. Pretty good, huh? :grin:

satcom

It's too bad they don't supply the materials and labor for the whole job.
Then you wouldn't be needed at all. :)

In our area the POCO's supply the meter sockets, you need to take the time to go to their supply point, which may be miles away from your shop, so in most cases it is cheaper to just pick up and pay for the socket at the local supply house, it usually comes out costing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.