Need Some Help, Web Site Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besoeker

bob-electric
electric-bob
sparkie-bob

Is sparkie a term you guys use to mean electrician?

Rob is short for robert. Maybe you could work than in?
rob-electric:grin:
Oh well, maybe not.

Bob Kraemer

Next time you guys are in Cincinnati, look me up and I'll buy the beer. :grin:

BTW Bob.... (finish swallowing...) People used to pay big money for marketing ideas like web names and such. The way I see it you owe us at least a beer...

electrician_will_work_for_beer_tshirt-p235788066970243911tdf9_125.jpg

cadpoint

Why don't you use your last name first? Everyone seems to always say get your name out there. There are plenty of sites names that coud be created.

Your License Name isn't your limit on the net. :grin:

Bob Kraemer

Because when I started in business my brother was using the name Kraemer Electric, and I don't want to confuse the 2 names. Although he doesn't do much electric work anymore, there are a lot of people in Cincinnati that know my brother as Kraemer Electric.

Why don't you use your last name first? Everyone seems to always say get your name out there. There are plenty of sites names that coud be created.

Your License Name isn't your limit on the net. :grin:

Besoeker

Are they related to Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe, the lawyers?
Believe it or not, we had a couple of guys named Cheater and Hoare.
Not long after Mrs B came to work for us, she had to make a hotel reservation for them.
The hotel receptionist took a little convincing that it was a genuine booking......

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Because when I started in business my brother was using the name Kraemer Electric, and I don't want to confuse the 2 names. Although he doesn't do much electric work anymore, there are a lot of people in Cincinnati that know my brother as Kraemer Electric.
The worst that could happen is that you get calls intended for him, which you and he could work out.

480sparky

bobkelectric.com
robertkelectric.com
rkraemerelectric.com

and same 3 in .net

are all available

Did your just enter those in your address bar, or did you use a web site to search for them? Some websites use your search entry to 'squat' on the name in hopes you'll pay them for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.