Not open for further replies.

ty

Here's one installed by 2nd year apprentice:
IMG00821.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry about size and blur, but you get the idea

Last edited:

mpd

I agree the cables not being secured is not a life safety issue but it is a code violation, but i do not see why that would fail on a rough inspection, i would pass the rough and leave a field correction notice at the site and check it at the final, save me a trip and keep the job moving forward

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Just a quick question, can the neutral be bare as in this scenario? I never use bare neutrals like that so haven't ran into it. Just curious..
Yes, SE cable, and it can do the equipment bonding, up to the main disconnect, where the separate neutral and EGC begin.

Note in Todd's blur above, the separate neutral and EGC; this is SER cable. The main disco is somewhere ahead of this panel.

ty

Yes, Larry.
There is a sump pit to the left of the panel, so it forced the panel about 8ft over from the wall.
And then the plumber stuck a hose bib out the side, so we came to the conclusion that we would move the meter and install a 200a disconnect outside.

WinZip

What drew my attention to it was the workman like manor an Neatness of the Interior connect , mainly how the cables were cut in an landed haa

ty

What drew my attention to it was the workman like manor an Neatness of the Interior connect , mainly how the cables were cut in an landed haa

Yeah. This is on rough wire phase. nothing is landed. Only temp circuit and breaker.
I'll get a photo, when it is 'completed'.
Was just showing wires are secured above loadcenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.