What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

76nemo

Better late than never?

pam.jpg

Me.

searspicsmall.jpg

Me and my boyfriend (it's been just a year now) and my two wonderful kiddos!

Nice picture maam', you are very fortunate;)

ptrip

Nice picture maam', you are very fortunate;)

Thank you, I think I finally fully realize that!

Last year was absolutely crazy (laid off from work, got divorced, moved into an RV for the summer, got a new job, moved in with my boyfriend in the fall, quit the new job, got another new job ?) and the kids have hung in and rolled with the events without the least bit of resistance or backlash. I?ll never know what I did to deserve such wonderful kids! :smile:

Now ... this year the luck got my my LEED accreditation last month and, if the planets align just right, I'll pass my PE at the end of April! <crossing fingers>

cowboyjwc

Staff member
God love ya' Charlie:wink: At least I have TWO better halves:smile: Why do they have to grow up so quick:confused: Can't we put them on pause??????

No! no you can't. My son is 14 and he's as tall as I am at 6', but I can tell you that he wasn't at christmas, and if you saw a picture of him from a year ago you would hardly know it's the same kid.

But in my case he's my go to pitcher so I'm hoping he throws twice as hard this year.:grin:

ptrip

No! no you can't. My son is 14 and he's as tall as I am at 6', but I can tell you that he wasn't at christmas, and if you saw a picture of him from a year ago you would hardly know it's the same kid.

But in my case he's my go to pitcher so I'm hoping he throws twice as hard this year.:grin:

My son is 9 ... and he wears a shoe one size larger than mine already! He'll probably outgrow me in a year!

Congrats on the pitching status ... mine likes the game, but put him in as pitcher and he's liable to hit the second baseman! :rolleyes:

GilbeSpark

View attachment 2465

.. maybe this will work...

Nice English Mastiffs!

I've got one myself, it is absolutely AMAZING how fast they grow as puppies. 4 weeks ago we took him to the vet for his final set of shots and he was 28lbs, I just weighed him yesterday and he's 49lbs. All legs and a big head right now.

When his daddy was 12months old he was 194lbs, his granddaddy at 4yrs was 245lbs. This guy is gonna be a big one :D

They're the most friendly, kind family pets. Gentle with kids, and very obedient if trained. They live to make their human families happy. They snore loud, drool all over the place and I wouldn't trade him for anything!

CooperGoodPicture2.jpg

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
They're the most friendly, kind family pets. Gentle with kids, and very obedient if trained. They live to make their human families happy. They snore loud, drool all over the place and I wouldn't trade him for anything!
That's funny: PJ describes me the exact same way. :D

cowboyjwc

Staff member
My son is 9 ... and he wears a shoe one size larger than mine already! He'll probably outgrow me in a year!

Congrats on the pitching status ... mine likes the game, but put him in as pitcher and he's liable to hit the second baseman! :rolleyes:

For awhile there I wouldn't buy him new cleats until just before we started playing games because he would grow out of shoes like every couple of weeks it seemed.

Thanks, he's really good and he's a great shortstop to. Don't worry about the pitching, I've seen kids that throw the ball 90 mph and couldn't even start to pitch. The thing I don't like this year is that I have to look up to most of the kids and the oldest one on my team is only 14.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.