What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanees

Occupation
Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician
John, dogs that big should have professional handlers with a chair. Do you have saddles for them? :D

Charlie,
They're pretty easy to handle. Not that it was real easy getting these two to be leash trained, but they're pretty controllable now!
I actually used to have a small saddle for my first mastiff some 25 years-ago.. as a novelty item. ... for kid pics!

John M

sandsnow

Better late than never to this thread.

I barely fit into my old belt. I having a new pole set at the desert cabin. I need to mount a service and riser on. I had to see if I could even get off the ground.

Of course I could have the company setting the pole do it, but what fun would that be?

Backyardpole.jpg

My primary hobby at present

PB220095.jpg

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Nice M-1 Larry.

My dad tell's the story about lugging his around Korea and getting real tired of it so he picked up a carbine. He said right after he got the carbine they got into a firefight. He said right after that, he threw that carbine as far as he could and got another Garand.

charlie

Yep, there is a vast difference between the .30 carbine round and the .30-06 Garand. You poke holes into things with one and blow things apart with the other. :smile:

iwire

Staff member
Cool picture, look at the face on your grandson, such determination.

When was the last time we could have so much fun with a stick and a trailer?:smile:

sguinn

BobRoof.jpg

This is me about two weeks ago standing on a roof.

Iwire, you look nothing at all like the picture in your avatar.:D
By the way, is that a microphone that I see on your shirt? Were you doing an interview? Anyway, nice profile (not in a gay way !):grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

cschmid

Cool picture, look at the face on your grandson, such determination.

When was the last time we could have so much fun with a stick and a trailer?:smile:

I can not climb like they do on them 5x5 hay bales anymore but I sure have fun with them guys..BTW he was enjoying that picture as well..

that what we were doing that day was hauling hay..I believe the last time we had fun with a stick and a trailer was couple weeks ago..think the exploring is fun too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.