What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Here I am with my Buddy from Buffalo. I'm on the right.
PicturesCopied08-10-08079.jpg

?????:confused:

mayanees

Occupation
Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician
Thanks!

Thanks!

Them's some fine-lookin' dogs, sir. :)

Thanks! They're English Mastiff pups, who were about 12 months old in that picture. That's the only picture of me that I had!

I enjoy the he77 out of dogs, having had Mastiffs for the past 25 years. They're a major stress reliever and a good outlet for physical activity.
... highly recommended!!

John M

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
Thanks! They're English Mastiff pups, who were about 12 months old in that picture. That's the only picture of me that I had!

I enjoy the he77 out of dogs, having had Mastiffs for the past 25 years. They're a major stress reliever and a good outlet for physical activity.
... highly recommended!!

John M

I would imagine just carrying the food dish could do it. :D

SEO

... highly recommended!!

John M

I've heard that Mastiffs are very good dogs. How large are they now?

mayanees

Occupation
I've heard that Mastiffs are very good dogs. How large are they now?
Gimme a couple days and I'll get a pic of them... at 19 months the male is probably 155#, and the female 125#.
I think they keep growing until they die, with most of the constant growth being in the chest. My last oldest one died at 8 1/2 years old, which unfortunately is not uncommon for Mastiffs, and he went from his typical 170# size in years 3-6 to probably 205+# at the end.
These two really tested my dog-rearing capabilities, I think because they're bro/sis. But I focused on them hard at about 7 months old (a li'l late) with nightly walks and sit/stay/come training and they're finally manageable!
TX for the interest. I live and breathe electrical, day in and day out, so it's fun to talk about dogs!!
John M

mayanees

Occupation
8 months later...

8 months later...

Gimme a couple days and I'll get a pic of them...
... cause I said I would, this is a picture of those two dogs 8 months later.
The couch in the first picture was completely demolished on their first full night in the basement.. drug 10 feet into the room and ripped to shreds while I slept!
John M

Status
Not open for further replies.