2008 NEC Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
This must be the cover of the 2008 NEC.

I like to buy mine from the building tech book store in Portland as they offer a plastic coil bound version.

NFPA non member price is $75.00 Ouch!

bphgravity

I am looking forward to getting my copy in September. With so many darts being thrown at this code change cycle, I think it is going to be a very INfamous edition. I just received my hard-copy of the ROC yesterday...

I think they should go back to the brown paper style like those proceeding the 70's editions!

1201044870408080_1.jpg

oldcrow

This is the year to buy 2. One to put away for when they increase in value and the other to use. Would be great to get some signatures of those dynamic personalities involved. How about a signed copy of the NEC. Now there's a keeper.

yanici

Occupation
Old Retired Master/Journeyman Electrician
Celtic I',m killing myself laughing. With the new AFCI requirements it will read like a comic book. ;)

celtic

yanici said:
Celtic I',m killing myself laughing. With the new AFCI requirements it will read like a comic book. ;)
I was soooo tempted to put a "What me worry?" text there an an AFCI device...but where would Alfred go? :D

nec2005afcisu0.jpg

This one is much better :D

Last edited:
Celtic
Where did you come from? Certainly not planet earth. I think you have been sent here to corrupt the electrical industry, as we are the future of the human race and the "other" planet knows this.

Very funny with the covers, keep it up, I am always in need of a great laugh.
Would you mind if I took those pictures and used them?

celtic

I've noticed a directly proportionate relation to my "fun factor" vs. my "answering a post correctly factor ....as one goes up, the other goes down (or is that inverse proportion?).

Yea...I'm bombing on the code answers right about now :D

celtic

radiopet said:
lol....BUT you keep it FUN and that says ALOT....:)
There's a lot to be said about keeping a character like me around....no much work gets done, but moral is at an all time high :D

celtic

JohnJ0906 said:
I think you mean MORALE... I'm not too sure about morals!:D :D
You probably right...what good is a dictionary if you have no idea how to spell the word in the first place?
(I did look up the work, it wasn't exactly what I wanted ...but close enough :D)

brian john said:
Celtic;

Make your move now copy right this and sell the poster, if you don't someone else will I want a 2'X4' for my office door.
Can you copyright stolen graphics? ;)

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
oh my lord those covers are hilarious. i just printed the "its all good" out. it will be hanging in a supply house tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.