Any issue with Leviton load center

andyman

Worked with Leviton OBCD's for years. Like most AFCI's they can operate from arcs, but occupancy-caused noise is the typical cause.

Since most electricians avoid occupants, they avoid occupancy hazards that trigger AFCI's.
HA! that is so true! I always try to avoid occupants.

garbo

I'm pretty sure the last batch of NEMA 3R QO panels I bought were stamped "Made in Mexico". Not to mention, I feel like an autobody mechanic having to twist them back into shape to get the doors to open properly.

I'm sure you have a lot of Made in China stuff in your house, including electrical. Where was your phone made? LED light bulbs? Other electronics for just about everyting in your house?

Chest pounding just makes you look silly.
I had garbage china LED'S in my house . Out of the first dozen that I purchased ( two different cheating lack if quality control brands ) 4 were bad before 3 months or 33%. My latest cell phone or 55" TV are not from china. I had a china LED driver catch on fire then the warranty replacement started smoking both in less then 3 months in an air conditioned space.Purchased a made in good old USA driver and has been running over 5 years. Only have 1 cheating china tool.A warranty Craftsman replacement breaker bar that us collecting dust in one of my tool chest. Wake up china us the #1 enemy if the free world. Still waiting for china to repay the USA the $500 million in gold they borrowed during WW2. Now $5 billion with interest. Since we helped china out during WW2 they have screwded us every possible time starting with the Korean war, then Viet Nam. While dozens of countries contributed during the Gulf war they did nothing. This is the facts & not chest pounding. And yes I'm a Nam vet.