Best residential load center

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I've tried Googling them and can't find them now, but I know I used 3-phase Homeline breakers/panels when I worked in Colombia in 2005. One of them I took new out of the factory sealed box and gave myself a 3-phase shock through the three fingers that were touching the screws as I installed it. I've never seen before or since a breaker in a factory box in the "on" state.
"[FONT=ArialRoundedMTforSE_Latin]Square D Homeline load centers are ONLY available in single phase constructions, so 3-pole OR 3-phase branch breakers are NOT available."

https://www.schneider-electric.us/en/faqs/FA175909/

I have made it a point to always turn breakers off before installing them.

MAC702

Yes, I'm aware that a US website says they are not available.

Yes, I'm aware that a breaker should be off when you install it. That's why it's an anecdote.

kwired

Electron manager
I've tried Googling them and can't find them now, but I know I used 3-phase Homeline breakers/panels when I worked in Colombia in 2005. One of them I took new out of the factory sealed box and gave myself a 3-phase shock through the three fingers that were touching the screws as I installed it. I've never seen before or since a breaker in a factory box in the "on" state.

So they sell homerline in three phase in other countries?
I can see that being a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.