Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I moved the two threads that were linked to.

Romexking, if you see something that you feel needs moderator attention you can click on this icon
report.gif
and we will all be notified.

Many of the "Union vs Non-union", offensive, abusive, rude, etc... posts are brought to our attention by members notifying us. We do try to read as many threads and posts as we can but, we also have families, jobs, hobbies and there are only so many hours in a day so, we welcome help from the members.

Roger

Last edited:

romexking

thanks for the tip.

I guess I am just getting a little frustrated with people not taking the time to post in the proper topic. I know that you can't police every post that is made, I'm sorry if I sounded angry.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
romexking said:
Moderators--- please take as much time screening threads for placement in the proper topic as you do screening for union vs. non union, and making sure most posts are "family friendly".
I never liked the idea of adding the topic headings when they were added and I never even look at them when I read a post. I just look at the new posts without any reference to the headings. If it were up to me all of the headings would be gone like it was in the original forum.

jrannis

adamants said:
to the guys in charge of the forum.
would it be too much of a challenge to set up a seperate business area for managers/owners to discuss business ideas etc away from the public? I think it would be great and would love to see it going asap? would be very beneficial to all business owners, as a lot of guys don't seem to want to discuss the nitty gritty on the open forum.

What do you have on your mind? Anything and everything is open here. PM me or one of the more active management type guys here if you have something you need help with.

iwire

Staff member
don_resqcapt19 said:
I never liked the idea of adding the topic headings when they were added and I never even look at them when I read a post. I just look at the new posts without any reference to the headings. If it were up to me all of the headings would be gone like it was in the original forum.

I agree, my home page is the 'new post page'.

tmbrk

satcom said:
Bob,
Over the years i have always gone to the wall, with all my employees, they understood from day one, we were a small family company, so our operation was an open book, we shared any and all profits, and as a result everyone pulled in the same direction, I was called a fool, many times for not running a command, and control operation, but a recent illness proved, it paid to treat employees with the highest regard, the company continued as if nothing happened.

That is truly the way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.