Friday Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
ptonsparky said:
Last week was the first time I ever noticed that credit card charges for gas are limited at some stations. $50 at one in Arkansas and $75 at an I80 truck stop not to far away. Couldn't even fill up unless I took the time to run the card throug again. Guess I saved money that way.

I've seen the same thing here. If I use my debit card it stops @ $50; w/ a credit card it goes to $75.

Rampage_Rick

brantmacga said:
I've seen the same thing here. If I use my debit card it stops @ $50; w/ a credit card it goes to $75.
My Speedpass pre-auths for $100, my last fill up was $95, can't wait to see what happens when I hit triple digits. Maybe it rings a bell? Do I win a prize?

iaov said:
The phrase "Badges! We don't need no stinking badges" comes to mind.:D
"Somebody's gotta go back and get a shirtload of dimes!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWg-mozGsU

The HD-DVD was a bit of a letdown in the extras department, as in nada.

Last edited:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
ptonsparky said:
Last week was the first time I ever noticed that credit card charges for gas are limited at some stations. $50 at one in Arkansas and $75 at an I80 truck stop not to far away. Couldn't even fill up unless I took the time to run the card throug again. Guess I saved money that way.
I got gas at Costco yesterday with my debit card. It stopped at $99 (Not $100). With a 36-gallon tank, I probably would have hit $120.

iwire

Staff member
Rampage_Rick said:
can't wait to see what happens when I hit triple digits. Maybe it rings a bell? Do I win a prize?

My personal truck is a Suburban with a 39 gal tank, I see triple digits often ... it is really not that exciting. :rolleyes:

The company van has a 29 gal tank but that is diesel, $120 fill ups are normal. I have Gold AMEX card and that stops at $100 in many self serve stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.