Fridays Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
The owner of the company I work for is out of town. He was very concerned about how this service riser would look. I am E-mailing a link to him so he can view full size pictures. Wouldn't hurt him to be linked here as he can't seem to find his code book. Also, you vultures can fell free to tear this up as there is still time to improve this install.

SuperiorMillwork001.jpg

They don't make a LB large enough for four 500's???

SuperiorMillwork002.jpg

Old used I-Line to be fed from new service.

SuperiorMillwork003.jpg

Offset doesn't look that bad.

SuperiorMillwork005.jpg

480sparky

No Al? How could you ever do a new service without Al? Don't you like him any more?

PVC masts wouldn't fly around here, guyed back or not. Gonna support the service drop on the old mast?

I hope all that lumber in front of the Iline panel is going to disappear.

I don't see any bonding bushings in the disco, but maybe that's my POCO requirement.

I also didn't think raceways could be used to support other stuff, like that banner.

I'm assuming your grounding (rods, pipe, steel, etc.) isn't completed yet.

chris kennedy

Occupation
No Al? How could you ever do a new service without Al? Don't you like him any more?

PVC masts wouldn't fly around here, guyed back or not. Gonna support the service drop on the old mast?

I hope all that lumber in front of the Iline panel is going to disappear.

I don't see any bonding bushings in the disco, but maybe that's my POCO requirement.

I also didn't think raceways could be used to support other stuff, like that banner.

I'm assuming your grounding (rods, pipe, steel, etc.) isn't completed yet.

How many cups of coffee have you had tonight?

220/221

PVC riser?? That's just crazy :grin: It's a lot easier than rigid/IMC though.

I hope that top unistrut is secured really well.....thru bolted even. Even though the drop obviously wont be attached to the riser, that is a lot of wire weight.

chris kennedy

Occupation
PVC riser?? That's just crazy :grin: It's a lot easier than rigid/IMC though.

I hope that top unistrut is secured really well.....thru bolted even. Even though the drop obviously wont be attached to the riser, that is a lot of wire weight.

It only has to hold up until the check clears.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.