Fridays Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
PVC Riser...?

PVC Riser...?

Looks Like the plumbing job may work in another forum.
There are no wires in the pictures, this is not work done by a qualified Electrician. The Plumbing inspector might not like the electrical meter box installed with cardboard cover on the vent riser to get rid of the BS gasses.
In All honesty I hope this was a test of the local inspectors. At least no copper was waisted in this joke.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Looks Like the plumbing job may work in another forum.

Well, welcome to this one.

There are no wires in the pictures, this is not work done by a qualified Electrician.
The NEC leaves it open to interpretation.

Qualified Person.
One who has skills and knowledge related to the construction and operation of the electrical equipment and installations and has received safety training to recognize and avoid the hazards involved.

FPN: Refer to NFPA 70E?-2004, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, for electrical safety training requirements.
I'm still working on that one.

In All honesty I hope this was a test of the local inspectors. At least no copper was waisted in this joke.
Your right, no waste, just enough wire to handle the calculated load. POCO hooked it up, it is now a real live service.

SuperiorDrop.jpg

hardworkingstiff

Well, welcome to this one.

The NEC leaves it open to interpretation.

I'm still working on that one.

Your right, no waste, just enough wire to handle the calculated load. POCO hooked it up, it is now a real live service.

SuperiorDrop.jpg

It looks good Chris. Those strut straps look different than any I've used, what brand are they?

What are those small ropes tied to the left conduit doing?

Besoeker

One of our customers had a transformer failure. A nasty mess:
Transformerclose-up.jpg

Some of the fall out:
Statorfusesbefore.jpg

Part of the restoration:
Statorfusesafter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.