Gould/ITE panel breaker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritelec

I punted. At a different greasy pit the also needed a sub panel. I got everything I needed. Filled out a permit then was going to install.

It is 3 phase 20circ panel fed with 2s (I think) thw. Was going to add a 60a12circ off it.

Amprobe showed about 12 amps on each leg that would go up to 30 then back down.

There is a panel directory with loads for the circuits as of 1978 or so when it went in.

The loads based on the directory numbers are A 69.3 B 67.4 C 68.1

The breakers aren't quite as the directory shows and there are additional (3) two pole breakers (20 &30) and
3 -20 amp tandems.

I feeling pretty sure I did the right thing by not coming out of this panel again but please confirm.

I trying to figure out calculations to see if i could have.

The annex shows mainly dwelling units. I don't see commercial kitchens.

Is there no 100% at this va and 40% at the remainder Va?

Is it. 125% continuous 100%non continuous. (As mentioned above)

Even if that panel is drawing only 35 it still has to be rated for all of the circuits coming out of it even if not or rarely in use ??

Again. I couldn't tell what was going where. Couldn't turn things on and off as the are open 6am to 10pm

With 13hrs spinning my wheals I did decide to return the materials,rescind the permit and eat the time. Yet another learning lesson.

For next time. Is this how the load calculation would have been done. Thank you

kwired

Electron manager
Thank you for that. I visited the sight again. Their are two 150 amp panels fed from a I line
That I line has the two 150 amp and multiple 30's and 20's below it. It's bolt on

I will post a pic and hope it comes through from this iPad.

I'm thinking it would be better to get the new 100 amp panel from there rather than the stab in 150 amp panel

The existing older breakers are QE. and the newer are QB Siemens

I called Siemens but the reach can't confirm numbers

There's only a plate on the cover I will try to post plate also

Thoughts about taking the 100 from here instead ?

Thank you
I-Line is a Square D product, and will not interchange with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.