How would you react

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaov

220/221 said:
Are you a chick?:wink:
Great question. Hanging on to resentments is taking poison and waiting for the other guy to die.Chill out dude. Life is short and wonderfull and none of has enough time to enjoy all its marvals.:smile:

iaov

jrannis said:
Remember, that most of the time the sickest and most insane egomaniacs end up high in the corporate structure and get the most power. Nice people come and go because they refuse to deal with them. Make sure you address the issue in your exit interview.
And smile too. If you're good at what you do you're headed some place better!:D

cschmid

I think you might miss understand me..I know a snake when it bites me..other wise there are no problems man..everything fine..I will know the real truth in a week or so it is contract time..

peter

I've had a couple of run-ins with these amateur Sherlock Holnes.
In one of them, there were three of us installing these pre-fab conglomerations of MC cables, boxes, receptacles, etc. which would supposedly save money and skilled labor time. They came rolled up on used cable reels.
Well the first day, we installed most of them. Equally, I must add. The second day, our foreman assigned the other two guys to do some other work. He had me to finish running the rest of the junk.
Then this imbecile Rich, the project manager comes by and astutely notices that I am the only one installing these things. He does not ask me what is going on. He does not ask the foreman what is going on. He uses his underpowered powers of deduction to conclude that I am slow because the other guys had obviously finished their share. So I get fired...
~Peter:mad:

cschmid

hardworkingstiff said:
Probably, I'm sorry.

No problem.You could be right though as well..he was on the job couple of times yesterday and I found it all I could do to tolerate him..But when I started cutting up that galvanized water tank to get it out of the building everyone left..who would of figured..

Status
Not open for further replies.