LED Lights in Kitchen Are Flickering -

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Not quite what is meant by “flickering“ in the op, but I have been to a neighbors house about midnight and watched the LED can lights in the kitchen “flicker” and they were extremely dim. This is with ALL the lights off in the area.
electrician had been there numerous times. I looked in the panel and the piece of copper that runs from the ground bar to the neutral bar was loose. Tightened it, problem solved. Electrician called me and said he tightened everything in that box EXCEPT that factory installed copper jumper. Told me he won’t make that mistake again.

kwired

Electron manager
This process has been used for submersible wells for some time. They can exert quite a bit of stress on the drop pipe at startup so VD is beneficial.
I have lost submersibles due to load shock during starting on the shaft to pump splines a few times just at my place. Soft starting reduces this problem.

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
What piece of crap lights do that have. everyone complains about lights flittering. then I pull out a FEIT or some other cheap ass bulb put a halogen or good LED in and no problem. If the Halogen shows me signs I will go further.
Don't know if this was mentioned but CHEAP led are everywhere.