A 24-year-old man is dead after being electrocuted in the waters of Lake Lanier on Thursday.
24 yr old died after being electrocuted in Lake Lanier GA on Thursday. No details as to the source yet, but the article says they were able to pull him in after turning off electricity to the dock he jumped from.
I’ve quoted this dock mounted electrical current detector to at least half a dozen people at the lake in my town over the last couple of years but have yet to sell one. Have to wonder if it would’ve saved this guy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk