480sparky

T-minus 2 hours...........

....and you owe me how much money now?
ICU.gif

cadpoint

what ?

Where the pictures?

Who showed up ? 4 people ?

Is that one Guy as funny as he threads here ? ?

What was your limit at the tables, U win anything... ?

KevinVost

All I wanna know is who posted the bail.:grin:

Oh, and where's my winnings?
7_15_4.gif

Sorry 480, no winnings, this is Vegas you know, the slots only pay out 8% of the time.

As far as pics, we were distracted with the Hawaiian Tropics model search going on :D, and the pics available may not be proper to post here :D:D:D

It was great to see the folks that showed up and I can say, a good time was had by all.

ibew441dc

I spoke with Randy, so here goes:

Green Valley Ranch 4:30-5:00 at the Feast Buffet ($20 p/p all you can eat). Plus there is no time limit per table:D

Located on Green Valley Parkway just off the 215 (Beltway)

Here's the link:

http://www.greenvalleyranchresort.com/

I've been here at the restaurant since 4:00 on the 25th:mad: Where is everybody:-?..........

Whoops!!!I showed up to Light Green Valley Parkway just off the 405 (freeway).................just kidding :grin::wink: Obviously I flaked out and couldn't make it. I was too busy cuddling up to my new ICC Inspector Cert. I got on Friday.....;)

KevinVost

I've been here at the restaurant since 4:00 on the 25th:mad: Where is everybody:-?..........

Whoops!!!I showed up to Light Green Valley Parkway just off the 405 (freeway).................just kidding :grin::wink: Obviously I flaked out and couldn't make it. I was too busy cuddling up to my new ICC Inspector Cert. I got on Friday.....;)

Congrats on the cert, hopefully you'll make the next meet and greet (whenever that happens:D:roll:)

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
All I wanna know is who posted the bail.

I just broke out of Vegas...

:D We all know "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?!":D

Was great to meet Fulthrotl, Active1, and Kevin, don't know who the other person was.
Esoteric knowledge can't be posted so see the third line....Strongly recommend anyone that can go to a meet and greet should do...and anticipate doing another. :)

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Sorry 480, no winnings, this is Vegas you know, the slots only pay out 8% of the time.

As far as pics, we were distracted with the Hawaiian Tropics model search going on :D, and the pics available may not be proper to post here :D:D:D

It was great to see the folks that showed up and I can say, a good time was had by all.

the Hawaiian Tropics models were amazing... 3 dozen girls, 3 dozen matching
costumes, 3 yards of fabric. truly a thing to behold. we all beheld.

we all had a good time. i pulled the plug after 4 hours. nobody got drunk,
nobody had to make bail, nobody gambled. three of the guys were local,
so they don't gamble. i don't gamble, 'cause dad was a high roller.

we had several plates of food, swapped a lot of lies, had a good time.
about what you might expect from an extended lunch of a crew of guys on
a friday.....

amidst the stories, the instantly recognizable anthem of the electrician was
heard..... "my a$$ was red, my pocket was green....." :D

of an electrical nature, i went thru hoover dam, and saw electricity being made.

took a couple photos down in the tunnels down in the dam:

see if you can guess which conduit in the photo was ran when.....:D

i wrote peter's name on the plastic one at the extreme left, so he can feel famous.

DSC00212.jpg

480sparky

............of an electrical nature, i went thru hoover dam, and saw electricity being made.

took a couple photos down in the tunnels down in the dam:

see if you can guess which conduit in the photo was ran when.....:D

i wrote peter's name on the plastic one at the extreme left, so he can feel famous.

Peter obviously ran the PVC, what with the hack kink in it. :grin:

cadpoint

How can any of it be correct? I thought one had to met or exceed the existing conditions of the orginal construction! seems a mixed bag here!

ibew441dc

Fulthrotl
Sweet picture....I'm always looking for stuff like that when I am comparing craftsmanship, and when something was put in. Are the dates accurate, or simply a good guess(1932,1972,2002)?BTW you didn't leave any gas in the Ninja Bike for me;)

DSC00212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.