Misuse of Equipment

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

Misuse of Equipment

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerm

Wow. 6 pages.

(I have my settings at 20 posts per page) that was a lot of catching up I had to do.

I can't/won't answer the poll either. It isn't worded properly.

I obviously don't have the "cred" that Joe has (or Marc or Bob) so my opinion in the matter is probably irrelevant.

But nonetheless, I agree that it looks bad, looks DIY, needs its own box, isn't a violation and should be.

The poll question should simply state, "Is this in violation of the NEC". Probably can't change it now.

I've stayed in las cruces a few times. Nice TownePlace Suites with an outdoor grill. Had a nice party there. Never seen that restaurant.

and in front of real people
I take offense to that. I believe that we are just as real as anyone else you might meet in person. Just because we are physically seperated and use this forum to communicate doesn't make us any less real.

Edit: Bob, I really like that enclosure you're building. I hope you post a pocture of the whole thing when you're through.

Last edited:

joe tedesco

roger said:
Joe, the problem with that is, that all the others in this thread would be left out.

You started the conversation (thread) with a keyboard so, defend it with a keyboard and type your own thoughts and words, otherwise admit the stalemate and move on.

I'm sure you have notice the lack of participation in your poll, doesn't that make it apparent that it is not asking the correct questions?

Roger

Roger:

You are right, time to close this discussion, I believe, though that I have posted the facts, shown 3 messages from the people who made the product, UL, and Square D, so I am the winner.

The poll shows only one question, and I accept the winning responses, I will try to satisfy the issues about my comments, I am however a very dynamic public speaker and always express myself while in front of real people with what I know to be the correct interpretations based upon facts and reports that I have acquired during my career, give me a little credit I been doing this for almost 40 years!

PS: I wonder what Mike Holt or his assitants would have to say about my original questions in post #1?

Its too bad that he doesn't monitor these types of discussions already with quite a few hits. :roll:

mdshunk

joe tedesco said:
...so I am the winner.
I was involved in a court case once, where the ruling was in my favor. I couldn't believe my eyes when the attorney for the other side stood on the courthouse steps afterwards and told the reporters that he was happy about his victories in court that day. What he was referring to was the fact that the judge agreed with a few of his points, but ultimately ruled in my favor. A real spin-doctor, this guy was.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. I just think this stuff is interesting to talk about. I already know I'm a winner (indeed, I am awesome), but that doesn't mean anyone else is a loser. Okay, maybe there are a few losers lurking about. I know what I'd do when faced with this situation, and that's all that really matters to me.

iwire

Staff member
mdshunk said:
(indeed, I am awesome),

:grin:

stuartSmalley.jpg

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Everyone in this thread is awesome, thread closed.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.