Off-grid inverter recommendation for 440Y/254 V

ruxton.stanislaw

Occupation
Laboratory Engineer
We are looking for a 100 kW inverter or array of inverters that will output a nominal voltage of 440Y/254 V 50 Hz. While on-grid inverters support that voltage range, with the hardware being capable of it, the software needs to tell the hardware to operate at that specific voltage off-grid Typically, the inverters have either 240 or 277 available as the configurable off-grid or EPS voltage. I am looking for a recommendation as to an inverter that has a more specifically configurable voltage, so that we can avoid buck boost transformers.

synchro

Occupation
EE
Have you contacted SMA to check if they have something that can meet your needs? Although they may have parameter files targeted for the voltage of specific countries, maybe they can configure it for your needs. Or perhaps provide you with information that allows you to make the necessary modifications.

ruxton.stanislaw

Occupation
Laboratory Engineer
The US standard is 60Hz. Maybe look international for inverters built for 50Hz systems.
For sure, I am open minded about using technology from different continents, as long as it has NRTL or equivalent testing standards for safety itself and insurance compliance.

Have you contacted SMA to check if they have something that can meet your needs? Although they may have parameter files targeted for the voltage of specific countries, maybe they can configure it for your needs. Or perhaps provide you with information that allows you to make the necessary modifications.
I do have a contact form submission out to SMA sales; I am waiting to hear back! Thanks for the suggestion.