Online Classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlejohnson

Can someone please direct me to online classes to continue my education? A little background on myself, I have between 8-9 years experience as an electrician, 5-6 years of it is residential, and the rest commercial. Back in 2003, in California I took in introductory of electrical theory course and a residential code course.

I'm looking to further my education regarding commercial work. I would like to do a regular college but can't due to working out of town.
Currently I live in north Georgia.
Thank you.

Last edited:

knoppdude

I think Mike Holt has a few online courses, as well as some CD based courses. In addition, he has some very good work books. I also travel alot, and have had to give up on the idea of attending a class room setting. Thankfully, there are other ways to learn, call the people at Holt enterprises, they can give you more info. Good luck.

earlejohnson

I think Mike Holt has a few online courses, as well as some CD based courses. In addition, he has some very good work books. I also travel alot, and have had to give up on the idea of attending a class room setting. Thankfully, there are other ways to learn, call the people at Holt enterprises, they can give you more info. Good luck.

Yes Mike Holt does have classes but not accredited by the state of Georgia.

knoppdude

Geezz I guess I'll just have to do my own leg work on this one.:):roll:

Sorry earlejohnson, I know that Piedmont College located in the Carolinas used to have an online electrical program, but I don't know if they do anymore. I have the same need for such courses that you do, and unfortunately California does not recognize Mike Holts online courses for the purpose of continuing ed units.

earlejohnson

Sorry earlejohnson, I know that Piedmont College located in the Carolinas used to have an online electrical program, but I don't know if they do anymore. I have the same need for such courses that you do, and unfortunately California does not recognize Mike Holts online courses for the purpose of continuing ed units.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.