Panel photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ty

If he has a disconnect outside would that not make this a sub panel? If so shouldnt it be bonded in the disconnect and the ser cable neutral and ground seperated? Maybe I misread some of the posts.

For the record here we would of had to protect any romex with carflex to the recep and possibly the top of panel also.

it is wired this way.

480sparky

210.4(B) not required

210.4 Multiwire Branch Circuits.
(B) Disconnecting Means. Each multiwire branch circuit shall be provided with a means that will simultaneously disconnect all ungrounded conductors at the point where the branch circuit originates.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
So TY are we avoiding a response on 210.4. First you say it is not required because there is an amendment then you say that Delaware only has one amendment and it is smokes. I must say I am confused but I am thinking that this job must not be in Delaware and there are amendments to 210.4 and the bubble cover somewhere. Are these local amendments? Got me curious now. :)

peter d

So TY are we avoiding a response on 210.4. First you say it is not required because there is an amendment then you say that Delaware only has one amendment and it is smokes. I must say I am confused but I am thinking that this job must not be in Delaware and there are amendments to 210.4 and the bubble cover somewhere. Are these local amendments? Got me curious now. :)

Me too. If they are not amemdments, then does that mean they simply struck the rule from the code? :confused:

ty

Sorry. I see the cornfusion.:-?
This job is not in Delaware.
We work all over the place. In too many jurisdictions, actually. Too many have their own ammendments. It gets very difficult to keep them straight, sometimes. And they are not all on the same Code cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.