PVC Break tough decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambojoe

Occupation
Wireman
thank you... pre pulling is not a code violation. do some high rises in the parking garage. its a life saver with ENT (mostly the house lights..) and a string still goes in with it. fixing a cracked pipe is a no brainer btw... I would (and have...)

its funny that the day IM remembering, i was working with a younger kid- i was at first apposed to the notion. it was not a feeder as the op is describing, but that one lame light pole way off the pavement... thank god i quit being the old angry guy and listened! lets see... drag three rolls of #8 a 1/4mile through dirt or drag a generator or vacuum through it (your choice fellahs). long underground runs can be a bear- no matter how you dice it. and dont forget to try to increase productivity or anything escpecially on big (re- BIG) jobsites. or do it by the trailer, with 120v close by- and just drag it there.

back to vertical construction (slab under high rise) even the best run I did in Z channel r-bar is still going to develop a hundred sags over 100' when fastened to re-bar. let that sink in when you are crying to your lead guys when even the string doesn't suck through...

"doing it wrong"... that almost offends me. and yet not.

Status
Not open for further replies.