recommendations for exterior motion sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyreman

Occupation
electrical contractor
Hey guys I got to buy a bunch of motion sensors and I'm wondering if anybody has any better than the ones I would use the RAB minis

The stealth minis or whatever they're called are you pretty reliable sometimes a crap out any recommendations what's good material or just same old?

Actually had pretty good luck with the maestro remote radiofrequency sensor combos they were really pretty good

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Hey guys I got to buy a bunch of motion sensors and I'm wondering if anybody has any better than the ones I would use the RAB minis

The stealth minis or whatever they're called are you pretty reliable sometimes a crap out any recommendations what's good material or just same old?

Actually had pretty good luck with the maestro remote radiofrequency sensor combos they were really pretty good

I would stick with the RAB's

All the other ones i have tried end up being junk..:(

kwired

Electron manager
All of them I have seen are unreliable at some point.

Best thing I have seen is a good dog. It may not turn on a light but will let you know something is there:happyyes:

They even work during a power failure.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
All of them I have seen are unreliable at some point.

Best thing I have seen is a good dog. It may not turn on a light but will let you know something is there:happyyes:

They even work during a power failure.

They make a good warm pillow on those cold nights..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.