Selector Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifty60

Any recommendations on selector switches? I have inductive loads (solenoids, motors) and resistive loads (heaters), but I will not be controlling any of them directly via this selector switch. I will removing power to relays and contactors controlling the inductive loads with the selector switch. I nice solid 10A rated contacts is exactly what I need.

I like the below if they were only neatly labled with "ON/Off" I would end my search. This is the Eaton M22 series. Any recommendations?

selector.jpg

fifty60

Ah, excellent. I was looking at the catalog and only found the types that had the legend plate, but I had to print the label to go on the plate. Made it look cheap, but I definitely like the ones on page 232 thanks.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I like AB, the 800FM line is the one that looks like that. :thumbsup:

But they send me a paycheck every other week, that tends to bias my opinion.... :angel:

we use a lot of the ab 800f stuff because it is the least expensive for us.

but we also use some of the siemens stuff that is similar because we have a customer that prefers it.

and some idec as well because another customer wants that brand.

they are seem to work about as well.

templdl

Any recommendations on selector switches? I have inductive loads (solenoids, motors) and resistive loads (heaters), but I will not be controlling any of them directly via this selector switch. I will removing power to relays and contactors controlling the inductive loads with the selector switch. I nice solid 10A rated contacts is exactly what I need.

I like the below if they were only neatly labled with "ON/Off" I would end my search. This is the Eaton M22 series. Any recommendations?

View attachment 9398
If you're interested and in a real macho switch check out Electro switch.
http://www.electroswitch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.