Staying signed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerslave

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but this site is asking me to sign in every ten minutes or so. It actually made me sign in three times in a minute just now. Is there some way to change my settings to extend my sign in time?

Also, does this site seem slow or is it just me?

mdshunk

Click the "remember me" box when you sign in, before you hit the enter key.

Yes, the site is slow, typically is slower on the weekends, and some of the mods cop a major attitude when you mention it.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
iwire said:
Why not quote one of those times?

Don't worry about it, it's just his nature to whine, especially after he's had a few on a Friday or Saturday night.:)

Roger

mdshunk

Never had a drop to drink in my life, Roger, and if you keep it up, you'll be served with papers next week. I can guarantee it. You really don't want to push it. We can play the 'who has the deeper pockets' game if you want to. You are on the edge with that comment.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
mdshunk said:
Never had a drop to drink in my life, Roger, and if you keep it up, you'll be served with papers next week. I can guarantee it. You really don't want to push it. We can play the 'who has the deeper pockets' game if you want to. You are on the edge with that comment.

As I said, that's your story and you're stickin to it. :wink: :wink: :wink: And I'm stickin to my observation.

Roger

peter d

mdshunk said:

Served with papers? On the edge?

Lighten up people, it's an internet chat room. :roll:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
peter d said:

No, it's a forum and I await the papers as I sit on the edge. :grin:

Roger

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
mdshunk said:
Hey, your wish is granted. Sorry it had to come to that. I look forward to meeting you.

Okay. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Roger

iwire

Staff member
peter d said:

I agree.

Heck maybe I should have been offended when Marc put my face in a Indian headdress. I could have been rich, I should have sued. :grin:

I assumed that a guy like Marc that is quick to be blunt with newbies here could take a bit of ribbing.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
iwire said:
I agree.

Heck maybe I should have been offended when Marc put my face in a Indian headdress. I could have been rich, I should have sued. :grin:

I assumed that a guy like Marc that is quick to be blunt with newbies here could take a bit of ribbing.

I think it boils down to not being applauded. :wink:

Roger

mdshunk

iwire said:
I can, but when the only responses from Roger to anything I've ever said dig into me, it ceases to be ribbing. Fact is, I'm a non-drinker. Simple as that.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
mdshunk said:
I can, but when the only responses from Roger to anything I've ever said dig into me, it ceases to be ribbing. Fact is, I'm a non-drinker. Simple as that.

Okay, I believe you, ;) hope that makes you happy. :)

Roger

iwire

Staff member
mdshunk said:

Still a major overreaction.

You may care if you drink or not but no one else really does 'cept maybe your wife. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.