Staying signed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
frizbeedog said:
It just seems to me that when chris posted a link to a sticker, it hit a nerve.

It did, but just because it did does not make it a big deal or mean I am all rilled up now. :)

All it means is what I typed.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
iwire said:
Perhaps he would but would it not make more sense to ask him then ask on the forum?
Sure it makes more sense.

So who wants to produce and sell them?

That's the person that should be doing the asking.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
The last time I asked, the response I got indicated that it had been forgotten for the time being and was on the back burner. Given the nature of the issue, I didn't really feel slighted by the lack of response, IMO.

iwire

Staff member
George Stolz said:
The last time I asked, the response I got indicated that it had been forgotten for the time being and was on the back burner. Given the nature of the issue, I didn't really feel slighted by the lack of response, IMO.

Was that response based on the 2005 NEC?

:grin:

Nice to see you around George. :smile:

cadpoint

iwire said:
Perhaps he would but would it not make more sense to ask him then ask on the forum?

I like Smart$'s thread thought.

Why Gum up Mike's E-mail box, if the Eyes on this Service haven't correctly sold , "A Thread" then Mike's free mission of exchanging ideas and infromation is one sided.

The Active members want to say something here!

It's now a business deal is he in or not!?

I'd Buy a 6 of so...

I think we all are proud, smarter, happier and mostly all stupid for the Forum! If he's going to miss a marketing aspect, be sure to mention that to him, (oh that's Via a Forum Member) ...

mivey

I'm sure selling stickers would be fine for those of us who "get it" but would the ones who don't "get it" (probably an overwhelming number) start bad-mouthing Mike for "commercializing" the forum? The marketing opportunity may not be worth the bad press.

bikeindy

Stickers? What is all this talk of stickers, who wants stickers? what stickers? why does anyone want Mike to give them some stickers are we in the 3rd grade here? I think the only ones here who deserve any kind of sticker would be someone who has 20,000 posts. I could send a little gold star sticker.

cadpoint

mivey said:
I'm sure selling stickers would be fine for those of us who "get it" but would the ones who don't "get it" (probably an overwhelming number) start bad-mouthing Mike for "commercializing" the forum? The marketing opportunity may not be worth the bad press.

I'll put it next to my Mac Sticker I don't have !

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
bikeindy said:
Stickers? What is all this talk of stickers, who wants stickers? what stickers? why does anyone want Mike to give them some stickers are we in the 3rd grade here? I think the only ones here who deserve any kind of sticker would be someone who has 20,000 posts. I could send a little gold star sticker.
Post of the week.

cadpoint

powerslave said:
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but this site is asking me to sign in every ten minutes or so. It actually made me sign in three times in a minute just now. Is there some way to change my settings to extend my sign in time?

Also, does this site seem slow or is it just me?

You also might have your internet security setting set to high, medium with approicate software will ward of the demons... & that'd include sign -in and remember last post - statements... I've never experienced any odd things
as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.