System Sensor DH100ACDCLP readable diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzano

Hello Folks, I am a HVAC contractor in Las Vegas. My question is , our Company inherited a TI to finish where there are 6 Heat Pump air handlers (carrier 2007) and have System sensor DH100ACDCLP smoke detectors installed in plenums along woth the APA 151 audible alert and a seperate RTS 151 Key reset. My question is this is normally not our scope of work, normally when I bid jobs the smoke detectors are wired by the electricains or fire/saftey contractors taht way they at least get a piec of the pie on the job and all is done properly(my theory is you dont take a porsche to a chevy dealer scenario).

With that said , if someone with the knowledge has a simple understandable diagram simply showing the electrical hookup procedure for these products, simple 24v goes to ? etc.

I personally have recently become handicapped:( and my days in the field have expired and simply want this job completed by my tech the proper way before we smoke the units.

Thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Hello Folks, I am a HVAC contractor in Las Vegas. My question is , our Company inherited a TI to finish where there are 6 Heat Pump air handlers (carrier 2007) and have System sensor DH100ACDCLP smoke detectors installed in plenums along woth the APA 151 audible alert and a seperate RTS 151 Key reset. My question is this is normally not our scope of work, normally when I bid jobs the smoke detectors are wired by the electricains or fire/saftey contractors taht way they at least get a piec of the pie on the job and all is done properly(my theory is you dont take a porsche to a chevy dealer scenario).

With that said , if someone with the knowledge has a simple understandable diagram simply showing the electrical hookup procedure for these products, simple 24v goes to ? etc.

I personally have recently become handicapped:( and my days in the field have expired and simply want this job completed by my tech the proper way before we smoke the units.

Thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

Please see here for a PDF of the installation instructions for the duct detectors you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.