termitaing phone wires residential

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwalker

Re: termitaing phone wires residential

Provided you actually collect that $65 i would think you would love that kind of service call.I will gladly run 10 of them a day.

allenwayne

As long as we can show we went for something that was not a warranty issue they pay up :D

tbw111

Just a thought.....
run one cat 5e to from demark to a phone/data distibution hub in the home and have a limited structured wiring system

allenwayne

The problem in this that the builder specs to homeowners individual cat 5 runs to telco termination box.Should we change the way we wire these homes and the way the builder specs them to potential buyers because some lazy installer doesn`t want to hook up whats there ;) When the poco hooks up they check for a problem and won`t hook up what is the difference with a TELCO.
If there is a problem don`t hook up,just don`t purposely not hook up 1/2 of what is there and when h/o`r calls try and sell inside wiring insurance or charge a service fee for what IMO they should have done from jump street :mad:

jimwalker

Why not do this ,sub out the low volts and make it part of the deal to go back and hook up the wires.I would gladly take the gravy job of doing lv

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

bored.gif
sleep.gif
zzz.gif

[ March 16, 2005, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: georgestolz ]

Status
Not open for further replies.