What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshunk

2989480171_1a7b4581d4.jpg

mxslick

Here's a pic of me and my mx bike last March... :D

attachment.php

Riding mx is so much fun!! And it's a great workout..since my blood clots happened my doctor's not too thrilled about me riding a dirtbike. :grin:

mdshunk

This has got to be the funniest picture so far. The only thing that would be better would be if you had the book upside down. 3 stars for you.
Chris only wants to make you think he dug that ditch! :smile:

Here's a picture of how the work really got done:
attachment.php

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
This entire thread, started by a moderator was intended to be about something other than the electrical industry. It's about the members of this forum so it does have merit, as far as the moderators are concerned, and therefore it has been allowed to continue.

Regarding moving/deleting posts and threads, it's the job of the moderators, along the guidelines of this forum's owner, to see that the rules are followed. These are highly subjective on the part of the moderators and are usually carried out after consultation. As always if someone feels that they are or have been treated unfairly they can always make their concerns known to any moderator through the PM function.

Sorry for going off on a the tangent but sometimes these things need to be spelled out so we're all on the same page.

Last edited:

aftershock

This entire thread, started by a moderator was intended to be about the something other than the electrical industry. It's about the members of this forum so it does have merit as far as the moderators are concerned and therefore it has been allowed to continue.

Regarding moving/deleting posts and threads, it's the job of the moderators, along the guidelines of this forum's owner, to see that the rules are followed. These are highly subjective on the part of the moderators and are usually carried out after consultation. As always if someone feels that they are or have been treated unfairly they can always make their concerns known to any moderator through the PM function.

Sorry for going off on a the tangent but sometimes these things need to be spelled out so we're all on the same page.

What did I do wrong?

76nemo

This entire thread, started by a moderator was intended to be about the something other than the electrical industry. It's about the members of this forum so it does have merit as far as the moderators are concerned and therefore it has been allowed to continue.

It's true the thread was about all of us outside of our profession, but it was nice to see others inside of it. Kind of like Bob/iwire on the roof. One thing I find with these forums is some of us are all work junkies and really like what we do. I know I do. I love the trade, and I think 99% of the members here love it as much. If they didn't, you wouldn't see them here after an 8-12 hour day would you?:wink:

GREAT thread!

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
One thing I find with these forums is some of us are all work junkies and really like what we do. I know I do. I love the trade, and I think 99% of the members here love it as much. If they didn't, you wouldn't see them here after an 8-12 hour day would you?:wink:

Bravo Brad.

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
Sometimes someone gets published for all to see.

me.jpg

Notice the NC IAEI shirt

I'm guessing your the one on the left. Working on a live circuit wearing jewelry? Danger Will Robinson......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.