My girl and I enjoy sunsets.

Mule

n1463652091_30041408_1463076.jpg

My son and I.

n1463652091_30041409_2023119.jpg

My son, his wife and son. Daughter, her husband and 4 kids

n1463652091_30041422_5146313.jpg

My girl and I enjoy sunsets.

That's what its all about IMO....thanking you for your son's service..SaaLUTE!!

The little one in the red shirt looks like trouble.......ha ha good looking family

mxslick

Updated pic of me in front of my sound rack in my living room....that is a Dolby Cinema Processor and AMX Axcess control system along with the local control panel that needs a new panel engraved.
attachment.php

Yeah I need a haircut.. :)

Mule

Updated pic of me in front of my sound rack in my living room....that is a Dolby Cinema Processor and AMX Axcess control system along with the local control panel that needs a new panel engraved.
attachment.php

Yeah I need a haircut.. :)

Wish I could grow hair like that !!! :D Im like a cue ball on top........like your dirt bike on your avitar, I miss those days..

mxslick

Thanks Mule for both compliments. :) Too bad the lighting in that pic makes me look sick though...

Nice clan in your pic as well, looks like you have a lot of fun. :)

Yeah all the men on both sides of my family, except for one cousin, all had lots of hair...on more than their heads too.:)

As for the bike, thanks, I don't get out riding as often as I like, and it's messing with my goal to race in competition this coming winter. :)

Last edited:

Mule

Thanks Mule for both compliments. :) Too bad the lighting in that pic makes me look sick though...

Nice clan in your pic as well, looks like you have a lot of fun. :)

Yeah all the men on both sides of my family, except for one cousin, all had lots of hair...on more than their heads too.:)

As for the bike, thanks, I don't get out riding as often as I like, and it's messing with my goal to race in competition this coming winter. :)

I still think minuteman's grandson with the red shirt takes the cake, he looks like he aint scared of noth'n, he's tear'n me up.....:D

Minuteman

I still think minuteman's grandson with the red shirt takes the cake, he looks like he aint scared of noth'n, he's tear'n me up.....:D

Yeah, he's a corker. Super smart. Played tee-ball last year and was top scorer in Soccer.

His 3 yr old brother being held by momma (left) is the future tradesman. Grandma and I had just him one afternoon and made a stop at Big Blue. He was like in a candy store. He was beaming when he saw the hand tools, and the power tools made him flip out. Then we got some wire (25' 12/2 UF) and he HAD to carry it. Then we went by the lumber and he took off. He went up to some rough sawn cedar and took a big whiff. HE LOVES THE SMELL OF WOOD!?! He said, "Granddad, I want to build a house". I avoided the plumbing department, I just don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.