What Is Your Position?

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

What Is Your Position?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

I thought of this thread the other night, probably not the first of its kind. I am curious the breakdown of those posting here. There are some good posts here sometimes on the value of good employees and/or good companies to work for. I have learned, just by having a license, that having a license makes you no better than of an electrician, it just opens more opportunities. And some of my favorite posts here are those rejoicing in passing their tests. I hope to see a large portion of this poll to be non-licensed field workers, because that means that there are still those out there going the extra effort to learn. Not everbody is meant to or will be able to achieve "license holder" or "company owner" but most of the time it is the dedicated workers that keep good companies going.

Edit to add: Oh yeah, I am not the owner but I hold the company license.

Last edited:

charlie

I'm disappointed. I used to be owner/partner & license holder but let my license go, folded my business, and retired from an electric utility. I guess I just can't vote. :grin: ;) :smile:

360Youth

charlie said:
I'm disappointed. I used to be owner/partner & license holder but let my license go, folded my business, and retired from an electric utility. I guess I just can't vote. :grin: ;) :smile:

I think I allowed for multiple votes, put down one of each, sounds like you have been there done that. ;) :smile:

mdshunk

I might have been exaggerating a bit when I posted earlier. I think my job is mostly to repeat, "I'll get with you later on that", as many times as possible in a day.

cadpoint

Come on and Vote, Worker's cast your vote, LOL there's more chief's than workers, sad I will reannounce to visit Mike's Forum at work tommorrow ...:rolleyes:

brian john

My actual position is, solve all problems others can't, handle all emergency calls, dispatch men or take call if manpower is not available, estimator, handle all reports, empty trash cans and about 200 other odd jobs.

frizbeedog

cadpoint said:
Come on and Vote, Worker's cast your vote, LOL there's more chief's than workers, sad I will reannounce to visit Mike's Forum at work tommorrow ...:rolleyes:

Mabey more chiefs care about the work? I recently saw one of my coworkers join here. I was happy. Friz was happy. :D :D :D

One of my bosses thinks this forum is a waste of time, a joke. Oh well.

....I do see him on the fishing forums though. Fish or cut bait I guess. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.