What Is Your Position?

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

What Is Your Position?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iaov

tonyou812 said:
One man shop too and let me tell you... it sure gets lonely on the road sometimes.....when I get bored I pretend Im on the starship Enterprise and quote scenes from Star Trek episodes
If you get bored with that you could start quoting scenes from Boston Legal.:D

Scotty Rules

Scotty Rules

tonyou812 said:
One man shop too and let me tell you... it sure gets lonely on the road sometimes.....when I get bored I pretend Im on the starship Enterprise and quote scenes from Star Trek episodes

I'm sorry Captain, I'm givin' her all she's got... oh wait a minute... I AM the Captain...

cschmid

So as the results grow from the sample group..we can see how skewed your hypothesis is..So now that the result grow in a negative manner..we must see if we can now distort the information into some form data you can sell for a profit..:grin:

360Youth

cschmid said:
So as the results grow from the sample group..we can see how skewed your hypothesis is..So now that the result grow in a negative manner..we must see if we can now distort the information into some form data you can sell for a profit..:grin:

I am just pleased with the response to the poll. It is kind of nice to see the break down. Although, I think someone stated earlier that it may not truly reflect the actual scope of posters and visitors. I am sure there are plenty of apprentices and such out there that may lack the confidence to post. Hopefully, they realize that everybody has something to add, but I just want to see (not necessarily by this poll, just in general) that the industry is still growing with people that want to the job right.

cschmid

360Youth said:
I am just pleased with the response to the poll. It is kind of nice to see the break down. Although, I think someone stated earlier that it may not truly reflect the actual scope of posters and visitors. I am sure there are plenty of apprentices and such out there that may lack the confidence to post. Hopefully, they realize that everybody has something to add, but I just want to see (not necessarily by this poll, just in general) that the industry is still growing with people that want to the job right.

Even if they do not post they can vote..So if you read go ahead and vote..

I am trying to have some fun with this post as well..So go ahead have fun..Be happy..:D

ITO

That’s it I want a new position, one were I can completely screw up then just pass the buck to somebody in the office to fix for me as I make up stories as to why its not my fault. In fact if I work this new position well enough, nothing will ever be my fault again, and all I have to do sit back and let everyone else take care of the details. The problem is I don’t think there would be much job security for me or anyone else if I make this new position... screw it I am going home for today.

Podagrower

ITO said:
That?s it I want a new position, one were I can completely screw up then just pass the buck to somebody in the office to fix for me as I make up stories as to why its not my fault. In fact if I work this new position well enough, nothing will ever be my fault again, and all I have to do sit back and let everyone else take care of the details. The problem is I don?t think there would be much job security for me or anyone else if I make this new position... screw it I am going home for today.
:D That position has been filled, it's called architect:D

Status
Not open for further replies.