Not open for further replies.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
The multi-quote button:

multiquote_off.gif

wasasparky

I guess I can accept that acronym, but "Wut da" isn't exactly a good means of getting anyone to respond to your post. I hear "Wut da", and I'd like to stick a probe in your ear, and I don't mean gently.

Hey der, take it easy on da guy:cool:

NM-B stuff mentioned from a post

NM-B stuff mentioned from a post

I'll take a jab at this------NM-B, B was adopted as the suffix indicating that the NM wire is rated for 90 degrees celsius and the date it was adopted. Can't remember the date. So now we can identify what the temp rating of the wire is.

That's all I got. I could never answer any trivia question or compete in any "hey do you know the answer to this" game.

staticcontrol

magictolight.com

While we are at it, what is up with JUNIOR MEMBER, SENIOR MEMBER AND MEMBER? Makes me feel like a goof ball every time I see that I still am a JUNIOR! And I don't want to hear any comments about being a goof ball! Of course maybe I am if this is what I am doing at midnight on Friday!

Last edited:

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
While we are at it, what is up with JUNIOR MEMBER, SENIOR MEMBER AND MEMBER?
It has to do with your total number of posts on this forum. The number you have to reach, to move from one level to the next, is set by the webmaster. I do not know where the lines are drawn. My guess is that 50 posts promotes you to MEMBER, and that 100 posts promotes you to SENIOR MEMBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.