Employee Question - What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think back to all the meetings and jobs you yourself have ever been late for and take a deep breath. When I was younger I missed a few mornings myself.
It is frustrating I will give you that.

emahler

people...people...people....let's focus...

it's not about a long term response to an apprentice being late...it's not about taking him out back and shooting him for being 10 mins late...

the OP was about a specific situation, with time lines, and what you would have done in that situation.

khixxx

Why don't ECs start trading guys like football and baseball players.

Emahler just tell your guy "Sorry Joe, you've been traded to Trench electric based out of Homestead, FL. You start Monday. Good luck". Tell him you got 2 3/4" benders on the trade.

220/221

the OP was about a specific situation, with time lines, and what you would have done in that situation.

And I believe you were going to tell us what you DID?

Did I miss it?

Page #?

emahler

220/221 said:
And I believe you were going to tell us what you DID?

Did I miss it?

Page #?

i thought i answered..oh well, he got a day off without pay, a ration of grief from the mechanic he was supposed to be with...and he hasn't been late since....

Davis9

emahler said:
i thought i answered..oh well, he got a day off without pay, a ration of grief from the mechanic he was supposed to be with...and he hasn't been late since....

That is the correct answer.

Although i have a hard time enforcing it...

I have done it a few times though.

Tom:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.