Sacred Cows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emahler

cschmid said:
Vivisection this is like doing an autopsy on a live animal for scientific purposes.

no, that I was quite capable of looking up...

it was the parts before that, that I was unable to comprehend what he was asking?

i think he was mistaken regarding the original context of what he quoted...

frizbeedog

emahler said:
can ya repost that in english?

You funny. :smile:

Vivisection: The act or practice of cutting into or injuring live animals, especially for the purpose of scientific research.

...so go ahead an cut into some of these sacred cows. Chances are we'll learn something and the cow will likely die as a result of the experiment.

emahler

frizbeedog said:
You funny. :smile:

Vivisection: The act or practice of cutting into or injuring live animals, especially for the purpose of scientific research.

...so go ahead an cut into some of these sacred cows. Chances are we'll learn something and the cow will likely die as a result of the experiment.

again, i say...
me said:
no, that I was quite capable of looking up...

it was the parts before that, that I was unable to comprehend what he was asking?

i think he was mistaken regarding the original context of what he quoted...

frizbeedog

emahler said:
again, i say...

Please enlighten me on context before you begin think I'm just being annoying. Not my intention. :smile:

Someone earlier asked for more than generalizations as regards to cows. After the naming of the cows then what?

How do you convice the mob that the emperor has no clothes?

How do you begin to expose the sacred cows?

emahler

frizbeedog said:
Please enlighten me on context before you begin think I'm just being annoying. Not my intention. :smile:

Someone earlier asked for more than generalizations as regards to cows. After the naming of the cows then what?

How do you convice the mob that the emperor has no clothes?

How do you begin to expose the sacred cows?

oh...not a clue...you got any ideas?

frizbeedog

emahler said:
......until we are willing to sacrifice our sacred cows for the good of the industry, it'll never get better...

I'd say it gets better with every conversation. From the time I've been on this site I've seen it get better. One peice at a time, with every insight gained by one person or another being here. One person at a time, one thought at a time, peice by peice. It can be frustrating when others don't see it the way we do. I learn something every day I'm here. So the industry just got better. :grin:

Paradigms shift, but not overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.