Wut da POCO mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibew441dc

POCO is a common term used on this forum, but nobody I know really throws that term around.....I'm pretty sure I know what it is referring to when used, but what does the acronym mean.

I have never asked anybody, so I only have an opinion.:-?

Public OR County Official????
Public Or County Organization????

ibew441dc

Whhuuuuuuutttt MEEEEEE!!!

Whhuuuuuuutttt MEEEEEE!!!

Not so fast...didn't you have a hard time with Romex the other day...;)

Wut me?:wink: no that was the other guy:grin:

Man, I'll tell you one thing.....I have obtained great success by maintaining the position of a student. Our industry will humble the best of us....the second we think we got it rapped, we have doomed ourselves. I know many who have gone their entire career afraid or intimidated to ask for direction or guidance due to their own insecurity and pride. As Iron Sharpens Iron, an electrician sharpens another electrician;):smile::cool:

Last edited:

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
Another tip for you Dan:

If you'd like to respond to several of the posters in your thread, click the quotation marks in each of their posts. Except for the last post you'd like to quote, instead click the "quote" button, now you'll have all their replies in one post that you can respond too.:wink:

mivey

Thanks! for the list...most of the stuff on there I knew what it was, but had never seen the list.....I'm sure somebody will definitely benefit :cool:

Thanks, same to you!:smile:

Another tip for you Dan:

If you'd like to respond to several of the posters in your thread, click the quotation marks in each of their posts. Except for the last post you'd like to quote, instead click the "quote" button, now you'll have all their replies in one post that you can respond too.:wink:
I was wondering what that was for.

ibew441dc

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the tip!

Another tip for you Dan:

Now that is funny:grin: I don't think I even noticed that muti quote icon....EVER:grin: That will make things a little easier.:smile:

76nemo

POCO is a common term used on this forum, but nobody I know really throws that term around.....I'm pretty sure I know what it is referring to when used, but what does the acronym mean.

I have never asked anybody, so I only have an opinion.:-?

Public OR County Official????
Public Or County Organization????

"Wut da" POCO mean? WTH does "Wut da?" mean????????????:mad::mad::mad:

ibew441dc

Must be an avid IMer. I hate the shorthand they use.

No avid IMer here,.....

To put it in a way that may not offend anyone....it was my challenged (special needs) joking humor attempt to ask a question that may be understood by many but not all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.