Missing Thread Catagory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I'm almost positive there was a thread topic/catagory that said "electrical contracting" and maybe more wording also. I don't see it now.
Has it been removed, and if so why?
Sometimes it's hard to find the appropiate thread to post something in. So I just choose one that might not even be close to a particular subject but you have to pick something.

templdl

I'm almost positive there was a thread topic/catagory that said "electrical contracting" and maybe more wording also. I don't see it now.
Has it been removed, and if so why?
Sometimes it's hard to find the appropiate thread to post something in. So I just choose one that might not even be close to a particular subject but you have to pick something.

You don't know how glad I am to see that you asked also. I asked the same thing a couple of weeks ago am was pointed in the right direction. I don't know about you but I fell into the catagory of teaching an old dog new tricks.
When you get used to seeing the forum catagories in a certain order then they screw things up for us.

templdl

Sorry I didn't make an announcement, I figured it was so subtle as to not warrant fanfare.

George,
This is too funny. For those of us who are slow on the trigger and notice the contracting an estimating topic missing why didn't we notice the "new" topic then? Why didn't you put the revised topic right on top, the first on the list of topics so it couldn't be missed? Oh, you did that.
And you're apologizing too us?
Dave:ashamed1:

templdl

It's the new dumping ground for posts that people can't figure out a category for.

You're correct and I agree that being "etcetera" topic where people who can't find a topic that seems to match what they believe to be the subject of their post. I think it was an attempt to better define the Electrical Contracting/Estimating to Business Management/Estimating. It would be nice if those who post understood what "business management and estimating" is. This is the only electrical forum that has brought together some of the most top notch very knowledgeable people on the net.

But you took my quote out of context and omitted to include the rest of what was intended to be a tongue in check comment.

"George,
This is too funny. For those of us who are slow on the trigger and notice the contracting an estimating topic missing why didn't we notice the "new" topic then? Why didn't you put the revised topic right on top, the first on the list of topics so it couldn't be missed? Oh, you did that.
And you're apologizing too us?"

This was meant to be a bit of humor, frivolity.......

templdl

I can't believe you thought you get away with that.:p
Thanks, as I call it, it is a little humor if you're not fussy.
Yes, but it is people like you who keep me in line such as when you reminded me of the definition withstand and interupting ratings of which I must have turned my brain off as I should have known better.I appreciate that you brought it to my attention. Providing inaccurate information is not a good thing.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.