Edit Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Just carry this along with you to all the posts and your problem is solved. No 10 minute limit on it.

edit.gif

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
chris kennedy said:
I don't think you need one. When was the last time you were censored? Are you growing up Larry?
It's hard to say when the last one was; they don't send out notices. (I lose some great stuff that way!) It might have been the Batroom comment in the bats-in-the-belfry thread.

Growing up? Never! Older, maybe. I know people who are 'grown up' (my dad comes to mind :)rolleyes:)), and I don't want to be like them.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
LarryFine said:
It's hard to say when the last one was; they don't send out notices. (I lose some great stuff that way!) It might have been the Batroom comment in the bats-in-the-belfry thread.

Growing up? Never! Older, maybe. I know people who are 'grown up' (my dad comes to mind :)rolleyes:)), and I don't want to be like them.

You got deleted on chris' thread about the bats in the belfry along with many others-- myself included.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Dennis Alwon said:
You got deleted on chris' thread about the bats in the belfry along with many others-- myself included.
Is deleted the same as censored? Deleted your gone. Censored is a big black block over your face.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
chris kennedy said:
Is deleted the same as censored? Deleted your gone. Censored is a big black block over your face.
I have not seen the censored symbol anywhere so Larry's must be lying about this. He is not the most censored, is he? :grin: I think we are off topic a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.