Final Vote on 2020 NEC?????

peter d

Yes, which is why people should figure out there is no honesty in the business or the code making panels and NRTLs they are puppeteering.
I'm pretty sure nobody would mistake me for being in support of the NEC or manufacturers. ;)

romex jockey

Sadly we have to deal with self test devices :rant::rant: Its going to be epic when a panel full of breakers need to be replaced every 5-10 years.
I agree. Don't get me wrong, I think the industry's decision to use electronics was a bad one, especially for life safety devices. But that's what we're stuck with now. It's planned obsolescence on their part. They get to sell more GFCIs for all the ones that fail. :roll::roll:
Yes, which is why people should figure out there is no honesty in the business or the code making panels and NRTLs they are puppeteering.
Unfortunate that profit cloaked in the guise of safety is our only anenue....:(~RJ~

romex jockey

I'm pretty sure nobody would mistake me for being in support of the NEC or manufacturers. ;)
my Q is, just how many zero's are manufacturers forwarding? How much insider trading? How much of what we see happening is said/done /bought?

~RJ~