Funny Electrical Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawnGuyLandSparky

A couple of years ago, a well known electrical contractor was hired to essentially add a second switchgear room to a working hospital. New 4" conduits were being installed overhead of existing live switchgear; this work was being performed by a crew of 4 working on 8' & 10' stepladders. I threaded my way through these folks, their carts, extension cords, & conduits on the floor carrying my own 6' ladder (I was working on something unrelated). To make it worse, the switchgear room was not very well lit.

I wind up bumping into one of their ladders pretty good, and called out that I was sorry right away. (All kinds of things were going through my mind, i.e. what kind of catastrophe could have happened if I had caused this guy to have dropped a tool, or a bucket of tools....will all the working operating rooms upstairs suddenly go dark?.....you get the idea). The guy on the ladder (the ceiling was too congested for me to see anything of him above his waist) didn't say anything, so I repeated that I was sorry. Another electrician comes down off a ladder less than 10' away, approaches me, and says, "Don't worry about it! You don't even have to THINK about apologizing! Don't you know who this is? This is Mongo! If you knock Mongo off a ladder, he just gets up, climbs the ladder, and goes back to work! Trust me, you can't hurt Mongo!"

Then the guy I bumped, still up on his ladder, says (in a big kid's voice) "Except for Mongo's feeelings."

I hope you're better at electrical work...

rt66electric

little Johnny (BAD boy)

little Johnny (BAD boy)

little Johhny-- stops at the construction site everyday after school... Needless to say Johnny comes home with a BAD case of "potty mouth".

His Mother gets tired of his potty mouth and tells him " GO CUT ME A SWITCH, I'm going to wear it out on your hinny"

Without flinching Johhny replies " #$%?--you, cut your own *&%$ switch, I ain't no electrician"

shepelec

This is old but I still catch people with it.

Why do transformers hum?

They don't know the words.

I will take payment to not tell anymore jokes:)

480sparky

..............I will take payment to not tell anymore jokes:)

I have a USPS Money Order in my hand for $11,500,000 USD. All you need to do is to send, via Western Union, a fee of $129,275 to account # 1229-44-12107 of the Nigerian National Bank, and I will forward you the money order for $11,500,000 which you can then deposit into your account.

shepelec

I have a USPS Money Order in my hand for $11,500,000 USD. All you need to do is to send, via Western Union, a fee of $129,275 to account # 1229-44-12107 of the Nigerian National Bank, and I will forward you the money order for $11,500,000 which you can then deposit into your account.

I hav e a whole bunch of those that I am saving for retirement:)

Skokian

Groaners.

What about the ancient one about the electron crying in his beer in the bar. Finally the bar keeper asks him why he's so sad. [Drag ths out as long as you like.]

The electron says that he's morose since he lost his charge.

Amazed, the bar keep ask's him [get ready] if he's sure.

[Ready?] Yes, Mr. E. says, I'm Positive.

Old, old, old.

Regards . . .

zog

Groaners.

What about the ancient one about the electron crying in his beer in the bar. Finally the bar keeper asks him why he's so sad. [Drag ths out as long as you like.]

The electron says that he's morose since he lost his charge.

Amazed, the bar keep ask's him [get ready] if he's sure.

[Ready?] Yes, Mr. E. says, I'm Positive.

Old, old, old.

Regards . . .

If he lost his charge he would not be positive, always thought that was a stupid joke.

bphgravity

7/5th of all electricians do not understand fractions.

There are 3 types of electrician:

1. Those who can count.
2. Those who can't count.

A man went to a brain surgeon to get a new brain. The doctor told the man it would be $5000 for a doctor's brain, $2500 for a lawyer's brain, or $25,000 for an electrician's brain. The man asked why so much for the electrician's brain, and the doctor said it was the brain used the least.

Electricians always know the latest news becuase they are always current.

Electricians have many shocking stories.

Electricians are paid to remove our shorts.

Most electricians have split personalities; you can never tell when they are positive or negative.

Electricians were always bad as children; they were constantly grounded.

What color is a green ground screw?

kjw444

Why did you become an electrician?
Because I like to play with strippers and dikes!

How many electricians does it take to change a lamp?
3, one to change the lamp, one to watch and one to complain

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?

25. 1 to change the light bulb, the other 24 go on Mike Holt and argue about how much to charge for the job.:grin:
How many Richmonders does it take to change a light bulb?

100. One to change it, and 99 to reminisce on how good the old one was.

cadpoint

Fractions knock me over, it's no joke to me...

I can understand the 3/4 of electricians don't understand fractions to
say 75% there of. Can I say thats a group of people; the vivid example
has been been previously stated of 4/3 don't understand fractions.
(where ever that thread is)

7/5 means 1.4 people in a group... Who's quailified to state that?

Now if you compare 7/5 to 4/3 there is a suttle difference :)

The 7/5 = 1.4

The 4/3 = 1.333~

I'll stick with 4/3 :?

Status
Not open for further replies.