House panel commercial building

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
What does NEC 2014 code say about house panel location in commerical multi tenant building with one floor. In commercial one floor building with 6 tenants can the house panel be located in electric utility closet common to two of the tenants?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
What does NEC 2014 code say about house panel location in commerical multi tenant building with one floor. In commercial one floor building with 6 tenants can the house panel be located in electric utility closet common to two of the tenants?

Given the conditions if their is one service entrance conductor and all service disconnects including main breaker in landlord house panel in electric utility closet are all grouped and comply per 240.24(B) then in commercial one floor building with 6 tenants can the landlord house panel be located in electric utility closet common to two of the tenants?

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
I think it's matter of local utility company, local building code, and local fire alarm code.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Building code, utility company and fire alarm code for location of house panel? Where in those code do they say about location of house panel?

victor.cherkashi

Building code, utility company and fire alarm code for location of house panel? Where in those code do they say about location of house panel?

for example: as far as I know, NYC Con-Edison doesn't permit to install the tenant or building panels in their electrical utility room/closet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.